UNSW ICAS Assessments™ 2020 Singapore Private Candidate Registration (Singapore Schools) - Excel File
2nd August 2020 (Science)
9th August 2020 (Digital Technologies)
16th August 2020 (English)
23rd September (Mathematics)
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration for each subject will be closed on 3 weeks prior to its contest date. This deadline will not be extended unless there is further notice on Facebook and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $40 per certificate excluding delivery fee will be levied for reprints as it is processed in UNSW.
- This registration form is only meant for students that have previously registered with the school on the competition.
If you have not registered previously, you can register for the contest as our regular private candidate here
We will check against the student list submitted by the school and there will be no refund if you are not in the list.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- After the result is released, any changes must be notified to SIMCC within a month.
- SIMCC reserves the rights on the following:
a. Publish all contest results in any digital media. We will not accede to any request to remove the name of award winning students.
b. Use the photos of the students taking the contest for commercial and social media usage"
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for any other SIMCC competition and its validity date is based on the Stripe receipt date.
- CREDIT DEFERMENT:
For customers who had cancelled enrolment in SIMCC contests during COVID 19, we issued them with Credit Deferments. These CDs must be used to offset only one SIMCC/ICAS contest. For instance, you have $60 in CD, and use it on SASMO which costs $40, we will not issue further refunds. But if you enrol in multiple contests within ICAS, you can top up payment in our system.
- Stripe admin charge is 4% or $2 minimum payment.
For more information about ICAS Assessments™, visit our ICAS Assessments™ website here.