Semester 1: Hands-On Science & Bebras Computational Thinking
Science program which covers MOE’s 5 themes – Energy, Interactions, Cycles, Systems, and Diversity. See the amazing things you can do with the Science learned in school. To learn, discover, explore science through conceptual learning and answering techniques using hands-on experiments, DIY model-making, and learn as you play science games. Gear up for science this holiday with your senses, creativity, and curiosity. And start scoring ‘A”s in Science.
Bebras Computational Thinking prepares students for international competitions on Informatics and Computational Thinking. Our lessons go beyond the regular computer programming curriculum by helping students develop and leverage cognitive thinking and creative problem-solving skills, to learn how to recognize patterns and break down a bigger problem into smaller parts. We help them to formulate problems in a way that could be solved using a computer more efficiently and they will learn much more powerful ideas like taking complex problems and breaking it down into a series of small, more manageable problems.
Press the “+” button to expand
[table “28” not found /]
- Parents and students are responsible for ensuring that they register for the correct class.
- Deposit of $100 must be paid by credit/debit card during registration below. The balance must be paid on the first day of the workshop.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- Please read the terms and conditions.
- Our classes are held at 1 Goldhill Plaza Podium Block, #03-23, Singapore 308899