December School Holidays Workshops (Computational Thinking and Memory Skills)
Bebras Computational Thinking prepares students for international competitions on Informatics and Computational Thinking. Our lessons go beyond the regular computer programming curriculum by helping students develop and leverage cognitive thinking and creative problem-solving skills, to learn how to recognize patterns and break down a bigger problem into smaller parts. We help them to formulate problems in a way that could be solved using a computer more efficiently and they will learn much more powerful ideas like taking complex problems and breaking it down into a series of small, more manageable problems.
Students in this class will be equipped with the best strategies to absorb information in an efficient, coherent and creative way. Class materials will help them develop powerful memory strategies and to start putting them into practice – to succeed in tests and exams, but also to achieve an education rich enough to drive lifelong success.
|WHEN||WORKSHOPS||DATE (4 days)||TIME (3 hours)||FEES|
|Week 2||Primary 3/4 Bebras Computational Thinking||28-Nov to 01-Dec||9am to 12pm||$400|
|Week 2||Primary 5/6 Bebras Computational Thinking||28-Nov to 01-Dec||12.30pm to 3.30pm||$400|
|Week 2||Primary 3/4 Memory Skills||28-Nov to 01-Dec||3.45pm to 6.45pm||$250|
|Week 4||Primary 1/2 Bebras Computational Thinking||12-Dec to 15-Dec||3.45pm to 6.45pm||$400|
|Week 5||Primary 5/6 Bebras Computational Thinking||19-Dec to 22-Dec||12.30pm to 3.30pm||$400|
- Parents and students are responsible for ensuring that they register for the correct class.
- Deposit of $100 must be paid by credit/debit card during registration below. The balance must be paid on the first day of the workshop.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- Please read the terms and conditions.
- Our classes are held at 1 Goldhill Plaza Podium Block, #03-23, Singapore 308899