SASMO 2019 Registration – Private Candidates (Singapore)
For more information about SASMO, visit https://sasmo.sg/
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will close on 20th March 2019. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- No amendments are allowed after you submit the online form. Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- This form is only for students who are studying in any of the MOE schools or international schools in Singapore, provided that their school is not participating in SASMO 2019.
- Registration fee is sgd40. If you opt to purchase SASMO 5 years series, you will get a discount rate for the book at sgd10 (note: the retail price for the book is sgd12.90.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card, cash. For cash payment, please come down to our centre to register. Do not use the online form.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition.