World Mathematics Team Championship (WMTC) (http://www.wmtc-math.net/) is an international mathematics Team Contest with students from Bulgaria, Canada, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, South Korea, United States, Thailand and Vietnam. WMTC 2015 was held on November 26, 2015 in Bejing, China.
SIMCC brought a team of 6 students to take part in Junior Division, WMTC 2015:
- Wong Joon Zen (Wellington Primary School, Primary 5)
- Pavan Singh Sheena (St. Stephen’s School, Primary 5)
- Sophia Chai Yue (Queenstown Primary School, Primary 5)
- Rishii Parthasarathy (Peiying Primary School, Primary 5)
- Li Jiehan (Catholic High School, Primary 5)
- Kieret Kaur Sheena (CHIJ (Katong) Primary, Primary 4)