DOKA 2020 Private Candidate Registration
*REGISTRATION IS CLOSED*
Primary 1 to Junior College 2
Contest Date: 14th June 2020
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will closed on 29th May 2020. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- This form is only for students who are studying in any of the MOE schools or International Schools in Singapore, provided that their school is not participating in DOKA 2020.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
For more information about DOKA, visit https://doka-math.org/.