DOKA 2020 Private Candidate Registration
Primary 1 to Junior College 2
Contest Date: 10th May 2020
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will closed on 25th April 2020. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- This form is only for students who are studying in any of the MOE schools or International Schools in Singapore, provided that their school is not participating in DOKA 2020.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
For more information about DOKA, visit https://doka-math.org/.