SMKC 2020 Private Candidate Registration (Singapore School)
Contest Date: 22th June
(The exact date and time will be notified again after registration is closed)
*Registration is closed*
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will closed on 12th June 2020. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- This registration form is only meant for students that have previously registered with the school on the competition.
We will check against the student list submitted by the school and there will be no refund if you are not in the list.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- If you opt to purchase SMKC 5 years series, you will get a discounted rate for the book.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
For more information about SMKC, visit SMKC website here.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]