SASMO 2020 Private Candidate Registration (Singapore School)
Contest Date: July 2020 onwards
(The exact date and time will be notified again after registration is closed)
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will closed on 5th July 2020. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- In view of covid-19 situation, SASMO 2020 will be hosted online and students will take the contest from home. Fairness and security of our contest is very important for all contestants. Hence we have developed a set of procedures to ensure that our contests are monitored and invigilated in the most secure setup.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- This registration form is only meant for students that have previously registered with the school on the competition.
If you have not registered previously, you can register for the contest as our regular private candidate here.
We will check against the student list submitted by the school and there will be no refund if you are not in the list.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card or by Edusave through the school.
- An email and Stripe receipt(Only application to card payment) will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- All winners will be invited to SIMOC, Gold and Silver winners will be invited to IJMO – STEAM AHEAD
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
Free 2019 Contest Booklet
After you have registered successfully, you will receive an email regarding your registration details and the training.
For more information about SASMO, visit SASMO website here.