Payment for SASMO 2020 Registration (SHSID)
- Please make the payment before 10th June 2020 so that we can prepare for your contest materials and send to your school.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of SGD10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- All winners will be invited to SIMOC, Gold and Silver winners will be invited to IJMO – STEAM AHEAD
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
Free SASMO 5 years series
You will receive a free sasmo 5 years series with full solution.
For more information about SASMO, visit SASMO website here.