24th October 2020 – Competition day
31st October 2020 – Online Award ceremony
Registration Closing Date for AMO winners: 15th September 2020
In view of Covid-19 situation, SIMOC 2020 will be hosted online and the students will take the contest from home. Fairness and security of our contest is very important for all contestants. Hence we have developed a set of procedures to ensure that all our contests are monitored and invigilated in the most secure setup.
Remember, those who win Perfect Score, Gold or Silver awards in IJMO and SIMOC will gain points to be admitted into IJHS and YALA.
Please note that all SIMOC participants have to attend our training. Hence please select the lesson that you are going to attend. The following is the breakdown of the package:
SIMOC Contest Fee: SGD135 + Training: SGD350 (Onsite training at our center) or SGD300 (Online training)
You will be given past year SIMOC exam papers for practice during the workshop
SIMCC reserves the right to cancel your registration if you do not qualify for SIMOC and we will deduct SGD30 for admin fee if you do not satisfy the minimum requirements.
– Gold, Silver and Bronze for AMO 2019, SASMO 2020, SMKC 2020, VTMO 2020
– High Distinction and Distinction for DOKA 2020
You can download SIMOC 2020 Info Package Singapore for more details.
- This link is meant for all students in Singapore. Overseas students will have to register with the respective country partners.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
In order to serve you better, we have migrated SIMOC registration form to our SIMCC Member Development Portal. It’s totally free.
Hope to see you soon.