DrCT 2021 Private Candidate Registration
Contest Date: 7th March 2021
*REGISTRATION IS OPEN*
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will closed on 21st February 2021. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- This form is only for students who are studying in any of the MOE schools or International Schools in Singapore, provided that their school is not participating in DrCT 2021.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- All winners will be invited to STEAM AHEAD - DrCT Global Final
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
For more information about DrCT, visit DrCT website here.