DrCT 2020 Private Candidate Registration
Contest Date: 28th June 2020
*REGISTRATION IS CLOSED*
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will closed on 12th June 2020. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- This form is only for students who are studying in any of the MOE schools or International Schools in Singapore, provided that their school is not participating in DrCT 2020.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- All winners will be invited to STEAM AHEAD - DrCT Global Final
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
Free Training Platform Online
After you have registered successfully, you will receive an email regarding your registration details and the training.
For more information about DrCT, visit DrCT website here.