Contest Date: 7 and 8 November 2020 onward
(The exact date and time will be notified again after registration is closed)
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will closed on 20th October 2020. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- In view of Covid-19 situation, AMO 2020 will be hosted online and the students will take the contest from home. Fairness and security of our contest is very important for all contestants. Hence we have developed a set of procedures to ensure that all our contests are monitored and invigilated in the most secure setup.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $40 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- This form is only for students who are studying in any of the MOE schools or International Schools in Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau. For Singapore students, you can choose to register with your school at a discount rate.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- All winners will be invited to SIMOC, Gold and Silver winners will be invited to IJMO – STEAM AHEAD
- All registration fee is in Singapore dollars.
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
Free 2019 Contest Booklet
After you have registered successfully, you will receive an email regarding your registration details and the training.
For other country candidates, please check with your respective country partners.