PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration will closed on 20th October 2020. This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- In view of covid-19 situation, AMO 2020 will be hosted online and students will take the contest from home. Fairness and security of our contest is very important for all contestants. Hence we have developed a set of procedures to ensure that our contests are monitored and invigilated in the most secure setup.
AMO Contest date:
If you are taking AMO as a private candidate from the school with SIMCC, the following is the contest date.
1st November 2020 onward (School Private candidates)
If your teacher is going to host AMO in school, the following are the contest dates.
20th October 2020 to 23rd October 2020 (Secondary school)
26th October 2020 to 6th November 2020 (Primary school)
For the exact date, please check and confirm with your teacher.
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees can be paid by credit/debit card or by Edusave/cheque through the school.
- An email and Stripe receipt(Only application to card payment) will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- All winners will be invited to SIMOC, Gold and Silver winners will be invited to IJMO – STEAM AHEAD
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
Free 2019 Contest Booklet
After you have registered successfully, you will receive an email regarding your registration details and the training.
For more information about AMO, visit AMO website here.