AMC 2020 Private Candidate Registration
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Contest Date: July 30 to August 6, 2020
(The exact date and time will be notified again after registration is closed)
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration dates:
Online and Paper based competition available at Goldhill center – registration end at 10th July 2020 (early bird fee: sgd80)
Online competition only at Goldhill center – registration end at 20th July 2020 (late registration fee:sgd100)
All online contestants have to bring along the laptop during the contest and it is not allowed to take from home.
This deadline will not be extended and no further registration will be processed after closing date.
- Contest dates:
From 30th July to 6th August 2020. We will send via email to you the actual detail after registration closing date.
- Contest venue:
199A, Thomson Road, Goldhill Centre, Singapore 307636, Tel: 6873 0803
If large turnout, we will activate: 55 Lor L, Telok Kurau, #3-69, Bright Centre, S 425500
- Registration fees will be forfeited for participants who could not or do not turn up for the competition.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the submitted names are entered correctly as these will be printed on the certificates. A charge of $10 per certificate will be levied for reprints.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit/debit card.
- An email and Stripe receipt will be sent to you once the registration is successfully completed.
- Free 2019 AMC online contest paper with full solutions will be sent to the contestants once they register.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition
- Cancellation policy:
SIMCC will charge full rate on any cancellation once it is submitted. Any refund request can be submitted but subject to SIMCC management approval. Once it is approved, the refund amount can be used for other SIMCC competition of the same/lesser value. No cash refund is allowed.
- For more details of AMC, please refer to the AMC document.